Inspirerande citat

Tipsa om nyheter, böcker, filmer, hemsidor o.s.v. här.

Moderatorer: atoms, Alien

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Hettan » 2014-09-24 11:04:25

Ursäkta om det här redan finns! Tänkte vi kunde starta en tråd med våra favoritcitat.

Börjar med några här:

"Det är alltid bättre att leva olyckligt i en sanning att leva lyckligt i en lögn."

"Det är svårt att hitta en svart katt i ett mörkt rum. Särskilt om det aldrig funnits någon katt till att börja med."

"Om ett träd faller och ingen någonsin sett det, har det verkligen hänt?"

"That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is. Most people love you for who you pretend to be. To keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretence. It's true, we're locked in an image, an act - and the sad thing is, people get so used to their image, they grow attached to their masks. They love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it, they feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession." — Jim Morrison

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Hettan

Anslöt: 2013-05-13

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Parvlon » 2014-09-24 11:08:58

◄ Jeremia 17:5 ►

Så säger HERREN: Förbannad är den man som förtröstar på människor och sätter kött sig till arm och med sitt hjärta viker av ifrån HERREN.
Parvlon
Inaktiv

Anslöt: 2006-07-28

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Hettan » 2014-09-24 11:14:24

Parvlon skrev:Förbannad är den man som förtröstar på människor och sätter kött sig till arm och med sitt hjärta viker av ifrån HERREN.

Hur tolkar du det?
Hettan

Anslöt: 2013-05-13

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav geocache » 2014-09-24 11:32:50

"Det är alltid lättare att göra rätt från början än att efteråt förklara varför det blev fel".

"Den som gör en resa har alltid något att berätta".

"Det finns alltid ett bättre sätt att göra något på".
geocache

Anslöt: 2008-06-16

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Parvlon » 2014-09-24 17:39:02

Hettan skrev:
Parvlon skrev:Förbannad är den man som förtröstar på människor och sätter kött sig till arm och med sitt hjärta viker av ifrån HERREN.

Hur tolkar du det?
Menar du hela Jeremia 17 så tror jag det är en varning till människor som varit nära Gud men som senare avvikit. Men personligen misstänker jag det handlar om alla ändå. Och den passar bra in på min "andliga" resa där jag knappast frågade människor om råd (eller skrifter) innan jag lade mitt liv i Guds händer. Det var av en händelse inte förrän jag släppte in Jesus i hjärtat som jag blev utsläppt från psyket.
Parvlon
Inaktiv

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Dagobert » 2014-09-24 18:06:39

"Hellre ett hårt skott i ribban än ett löst mål."

Såg det först på ett LP-omslag med Kylans rockorkester början på 80-talet, gitarristen "Kaggen" Hanssons motto.
Jag gillar det men kan inte påstå att jag lever efter det.
Dagobert

Anslöt: 2010-11-30

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Svaboda » 2014-11-16 22:57:07

"The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life; your memories, your attachments. They burn 'em all away. But they're not punishing you. They're freeing your soul. [...] If you're frightened of dying and holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth." - Eckhart

"I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost....

!/images/photos/0000/0874/Great_Dictator_Pub_140-6_normal.jpg! The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. .....

Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel! Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man” - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.

Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will!

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to fulfil that promise! Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. Soldiers! in the name of democracy, let us all unite!" - Charlie Chaplin

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!" - Rocky

Svaboda

Anslöt: 2014-10-10

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav KrigarSjäl » 2014-11-17 2:06:12

Sedär, ett Rockycitat!

Då var det inte helt bortkastat att gå in på den här tråden.

Bibelspam irriterar bara folk.
---

Här några visdomsord från Lemmy:

“People don't read any more. It's a sad state of affairs. Reading's the only thing that allows you to use your imagination. When you watch films it's someone else's vision, isn't it?"

“Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. If you show them enough times that their arguments are bullshit, then maybe just once, one of them will say, 'Oh! Wait a minute - I was wrong.' I live for that happening. Rare, I assure you”

“In my life so far, I have discovered that there are really only two kinds of people: those who are for you, and those who are against you. Learn to recognize them, for they are often and easily mistaken for each other.”

“It seems that our brave new world is becoming less tolerant, spiritual and educated than it ever was when I was young.”

“As you go through life's rich tapestry, you realize that most people you meet aren't fit to shine your shoes. It's a sad fact, but it's true. A good friend is someone who'd hide you if you were on the run for murder. How many of them do you know?”

“People who work in a factory, right, or some awful fucking mind-numbing job like that - ‘cause I worked in a factory, I know what it’s like; it’s fucking awful, yeah? Most people have to do that kind of job that they hate every day of their lives. Can you imagine what that must be like? You have to submerge your intellect completely, right, and just, y’know, che cha, y’know, and all that. So, at the weekend, they want to hear something that tears the heart out of ‘em and gives it back better.”
Senast redigerad av KrigarSjäl 2014-11-17 2:11:27, redigerad totalt 2 gånger.
KrigarSjäl
Frivilligt inaktiverad

Anslöt: 2006-08-10

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav KrigarSjäl » 2014-11-17 2:08:50

Eftersom Lemmy slår bibelspam sju dar i veckan kommer det några till,

“I don't do regrets. Regrets are pointless. It's too late for regrets. You've already done it, haven't you? You've lived your life. No point wishing you could change it.”

“Home is in here [tapping temple]. Where you live is just a geographical preference.”
KrigarSjäl
Frivilligt inaktiverad

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Parvlon » 2014-11-17 2:39:46

KrigarSjäl skrev:"A good friend is someone who'd hide you if you were on the run for murder. How many of them do you know?”
Påminner mig om;

du vet nog skrev:
Ingen har större kärlek än att han ger sitt liv för sina vänner.
Parvlon
Inaktiv

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav KrigarSjäl » 2014-11-17 2:43:55

Lemmy är inte kristen.

-Det är ett som är säkert.
KrigarSjäl
Frivilligt inaktiverad

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Parvlon » 2014-11-17 3:04:16

Kristna är kända för att gömma människor i nöd.

Men att ha en mördare i sitt hus kanske är lite tokigare. Alla som mördar är enligt min definition helt galna och opålitliga. Inget man gör av misstag direkt och de flesta morden sker inom släkt/vänner.
Parvlon
Inaktiv

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav KrigarSjäl » 2014-11-17 3:08:18

Du bokstavstolkar och tror dessutom att du är smart när du gör det.
KrigarSjäl
Frivilligt inaktiverad

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Parvlon » 2014-11-17 3:11:18

du menar att det är tomma ord du citerar?
Parvlon
Inaktiv

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Parvlon » 2014-11-17 3:12:29

Hittade din gubbe här;
Bild

:-)049
Parvlon
Inaktiv

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav KrigarSjäl » 2014-11-17 3:17:07

-Ah, tack ska du ha!

Utmärkt citat och utmärkt bild.

Men du tror antagligen att det bevisar nåt.
Vad skulle det vara?
KrigarSjäl
Frivilligt inaktiverad

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Parvlon » 2014-11-17 3:19:53

jag tänkte precis fråga dig men det jag tänker när jag ser bilden är att han verkar vara en mogen och ansvarsfull människa.

Förmodligen uppväxt i en kristen familj och han kanske var lite sen i puberteten. Han vet förmodligen inte vad det innebär att förbanna Gud (och inte jag heller skall tilläggas) men finns vissa råd i bibeln om att man inte ens ska säga dumma saker om djävulen..
Parvlon
Inaktiv

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav KrigarSjäl » 2014-11-17 3:27:32

-Du känner inte till vare sig Lemmy eller låttexterna hans. Det är tydligt det.

Du väljer att se världen genom ett mycket snävt litet fönster, nämligen genom fundamentalistisk bibelläsning.
Men det är inte mitt problem.

Det som stör mig är ditt evinnerliga spammande.

Parvlon - with a license to spam...
KrigarSjäl
Frivilligt inaktiverad

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav elle » 2014-11-17 17:01:40

" Två saker fyller mig med förundran, stjärnhimlen över mig och morallagen inom mig."

Immanuel Kant ( 1724 - 1804 )
elle

Anslöt: 2011-01-09

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav spejare » 2014-11-17 22:27:42

"A cat is fine too..."
spejare

Anslöt: 2013-07-07

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Meppe » 2014-11-17 22:38:58

"It's not about how many times you get knocked down, it's about how many times you get back up"

"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose"

"Hellre en dag som lejon än ett liv som lamm"
Meppe

Anslöt: 2009-05-22

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav k4Kaey » 2014-11-17 22:45:37

“'I’m bored' is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing. So you don’t get to be bored.”
k4Kaey

Anslöt: 2014-03-25

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Bredochbutter » 2014-11-18 9:13:15

Jag gillar Einsteins tankar.

"Man kan inte lösa problem med samma tankesätt som skapad dom" (inget citat)
Bredochbutter

Anslöt: 2014-10-30

Inspirerande citat

Inläggav Meppe » 2014-11-18 9:24:40

"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work"
Meppe

Anslöt: 2009-05-22

Återgå till Tipsa medlemmarna

Logga in