Är det någon som har läst Silent Messages: Implicit Comm...?

Berätta om dina specialintressen och lär dig om andras.

Moderatorer: atoms, Alien

Inläggav Kentarou » 2020-01-31 4:37:01

Hej, är det någon som har läst boken Silent Messages: Implicit Communication of Emotions and Attitudes ?

Det är en bok som säger att emonella samtal så spelar bara orden fem procent roll på vilket budskap som medlars.

Det är en inflytensrik bok men är det någon som har läst den.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/450 ... t-messages
Kentarou

Anslöt: 2019-05-17

Inläggav Kentarou » 2020-01-31 4:42:19

Från boken

During persuasion -- what are the important nonverbal messages for effective persuasion of others, for example, in a supervisory role or in sales?

Deceitful behavior -- how can one detect that another is being deceitful or not overly forthcoming?

Individual communication styles -- how do we describe a person's general communication style and what are the basic elements of a person's style? How can one identify problem elements in one's own nonverbal communication and improve one's communication effectiveness?

Analyses of the way in which sentences are worded. For example, what differences in attitudes are implied when someone says: "I like those people" instead of, "I like these people?"

Inconsistent communications -- the relative importance of verbal and nonverbal messages. My findings on this topic have received considerable attention in the literature and in the popular media. "Silent Messages" contains a detailed discussion of my findings on inconsistent messages of feelings and attitudes (and the relative importance of words vs. nonverbal cues) on pages 75 to 80.

Total Liking = 7% Verbal Liking + 38% Vocal Liking + 55% Facial Liking
Kentarou

Anslöt: 2019-05-17

Återgå till Intressanta intressen

Logga in